Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
29-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Post: #41
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
Same as Matt. Except...not the pinching part XD
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Post: #42
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
i hardly EVER swear
and its ever anything bad either
i never you the F word or stuff like that
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Post: #43
Re: Web Shows :D
Incase u want to do a live show
there's blogtv.com i go there alot
if u wanna do live then we can all
watch and comment on what you're
doing and stuff but u need a webcam

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #44
Re: Web Shows :D/Cussing XD
wow I wish I was there when Crank_That_Superman was here Big Grin
It'd been fun!
Wow Matt,pinching yourself  really?
We'd get a slapping!

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)