Login:
or Register
|
My pictures
|
|
16-09-2008, 04:11 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My pictures
Okay so I was bored, and I decided to draw me some pictures. And I think I did a perty good Kish/Dren from tokyo mew mew. And I will take request if you guys have any, it just has to me a cartoon pic or anime sorry; can't draw ppl that good at the moment. So here my pic is.
Real one: ![]() Mine: ![]() |
|||
|
16-09-2008, 04:48 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My pictures
Wow, that's pretty good! I wish I could draw that well lol
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
16-09-2008, 05:07 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My pictures
aw thank you!! i'm not the best of artist either, i suck making my OWN pics...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mb_best_kisshu%20(10).jpg]](http://www.mewsisters.org/tokyomewmew/bestscreenshots/bestscr_kisshu/mb_best_kisshu%20(10).jpg)
![[Image: Picture.jpg]](http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/pp319/jjoonnee/Picture.jpg)