Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newer Interview!!!!
19-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Post: #1
Newer Interview!!!!
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=31...c=PREVIEWS

I'm gonna go read it!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 06:43 PM
Post: #2
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
That sucked.  What was the point of the interview?

I guess to convince people to get away from TS2 and newcomers to play the game.

I search for five minutes for a second page, because it didn't look complete.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Post: #3
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
THat was short and pointless. It had no new info and it asked the same questions that they always do!
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Post: #4
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
I should tell a mod to delete this pointless topic.  Not lock it.

Pointless interview.

I bet that wasn't the whole interview.  I bet they asked Grant more, but they want to bring it up later on.

Grant would be wasting his time, if that was it.  They wouldn't had even traveled to EA.  And it couldn't had been a phone interview...that would still be a waste of time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Post: #5
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
i.. just wasted two minutes of my life ill never get back now  Wink {lol} oh well.. tommorrow is the 20th then itll be closer to Feb!!!

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Post: #6
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
I locked it for now. Just PM me or another member of staff if you want it opened again. Smile

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Post: #7
Re: Newer Interview!!!!
Unlocked by request.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)