Login:
or Register
|
New Article!
|
|
18-12-2008, 01:35 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
Really, I am counting on their word that they will be more intelligent and won't die without or babysitting. I sure can't wait to experience this for myself.
When I get the game, I may just click on a premade family and sit back...just to see if they really can care for themselves. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
18-12-2008, 07:25 PM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
thats a good idea.
The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It! |
|||
|
18-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
Sorry, the page that you requested cannot be found (error 404) :/
|
|||
|
18-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Article!
(18-12-2008 09:02 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:Sorry, the page that you requested cannot be found (error 404) :/ It seems as though Games Radar has pulled the article from their website. More information regarding this will come. Thanks. âScott |
|||
|
18-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
Why are so many things being pulled?
First the Russian article that people said confirmed a lot of stuff...but it may had been wrong or badly translated...or it may had revealed too much. Now this...idk. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
They pulled articles before Sims 2 release as well. I guess copying them when we see them is the best idea.
|
|||
|
19-12-2008, 02:22 AM
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
I didn't get to see it
|
|||
|
19-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Post: #18
|
|||
|
|||
Re: New Article!
(19-12-2008 02:22 AM)мÑ. ÑÎ¹Ð¼Ð¼Ñ link Wrote:I didn't get to see itScott posted the info, look on the previous page for the link. |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
This female sim is really beautiful and the boy looks like somebody we all know. (Sorry)
The blog is still the same and stuff, but look at the sims. http://www.infinitesims.com/news/1389-si...etter.html Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
19-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Post: #20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: New Article!
That girl does look really cool!!
And that guy is the geek that we saw a long time ago. He was a teen, and was being bullied. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




