Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Boolprop or equivalent?
26-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Post: #1
Boolprop or equivalent?
I read an article saying that cheats in Sims 3 were going to be pretty close to those in Sims2, but does anyone know if a cheat like boolprop is going to be in the game? (i mean the master BoolProp_TestingCheatsEnabled_True/False)


I don't even know how I would have done half of the shots I did without it.  {blink}

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Post: #2
Re: Boolprop or equivalent?
I think they'll change it. I don't remember boolprop being a proper cheat. Some guy from EA posted something about it, and the whole world found out. It's supposed to be a kind of secret cheat they use to test the game.

I dunno why though. half the things I try with boolprop are borked, or don't work! O.o

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Post: #3
Re: Boolprop or equivalent?
Hopefully another `secret` cheat will pop up some time then, Paul’s reaction tester was pretty sweet.

now i can worry about more important things...like Ninjas.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)