Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyones photos
01-02-2009, 11:51 PM
Post: #1
Everyones photos
Hi everyone,this is what i was thinking we should do...I think we should post any or every photo you have seen,no matter if it is old or new just post it.The reason for this is for the newbies on here to just go on to this topic and see all of the sims3 pics.And to make it look like a real photo album write anykind of short descripition to make it look like an album..and oh yeah if there is a pic that is already on here please dont post it.Thanks and thiis will be cool once it is a complete album!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Post: #2
Re: Everyones photos
Lauren,

They can go to SimsFans where all of the 'The Sims 3' images are located.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Post: #3
Re: Everyones photos
(02-02-2009 12:19 AM)Bat link Wrote:Lauren,

They can go to SimsFans where all of the 'The Sims 3' images are located.
oh ok thanks i never thought about that,so just scratch this discussion.waht i mean about scratch is forget about it....!!
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 07:36 PM
Post: #4
Re: Everyones photos
I was thinking something of this nature a while back except I wanted people to try and find buildings that resemble those in ts3. I have the PERFECT shot of a church nearby my house that looks EXACTLY like town hall in the sims 3!!! I'll post it before the day is out. {yes}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Post: #5
Re: Everyones photos
(02-02-2009 07:36 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I was thinking something of this nature a while back except I wanted people to try and find buildings that resemble those in ts3. I have the PERFECT shot of a church nearby my house that looks EXACTLY like town hall in the sims 3!!! I'll post it before the day is out. {yes}
Cool ok,ill love to see it!!!
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Post: #6
Re: Everyones photos
Ok, looks like i'll have to follow through tommorow for sure, it's too dark outside now! {ohmy}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)