Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request :P
27-03-2009, 05:45 AM
Post: #11
Re: Request :P
Me to.  He is so funny!


Walter was out, and this guy walked out of the room. Walter said, "Hey! SIT THE HELL DOWN!"

I laughed SOOO hard!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Post: #12
Re: Request :P
Oh yeah, the guy that tried to go to the bathroom.

And then Walter waited for him to come back.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Post: #13
Re: Request :P
And he stared at the camera XD

"OOHHH MIKE!!!!  WE ARE WAAAAAIITING FOR YOUUU!"
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:02 AM
Post: #14
Re: Request :P
Haha, I'm definitely going to do that someday.

I want to be a teacher or something, now, just so I can do that when a student leaves for the bathroom.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Post: #15
Re: Request :P
LOL!!!!!1

Wait outside the Bathroom.  Bob!!!! We are waiting for you!!!  Is it hard to go with all of this pressure?
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Post: #16
Re: Request :P
*brings in cameras*

Sorry. Don't mind, do you?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:09 AM
Post: #17
Re: Request :P
I'd be terrified! {ohmy}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Post: #18
Re: Request :P
This is a drama though.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 06:50 AM
Post: #19
Re: Request :P
(27-03-2009 06:09 AM)Bat link Wrote:I'd be terrified! {ohmy}

XD Things like this I find hysterical for no reason at all.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Post: #20
Re: Request :P
Thanks you guys for doing this for me!!!!

I cant wait for my Billy Siggy Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)