Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Post: #11
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
Not necessarily. The mother's skintone could, by chance, appear in both children (I mean Prince and Paris, because Blanket has a different mother).

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Post: #12
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
Sadly my friends always used to say that kind of stuff to  Sad
I never said anything about him eather but I never defended him and always laughed at the jokes people made about him. Now I'm sad he died.

Bottom line he was a good singer and that's what matters
R.I.P. MJ the king of pop  {rolleyes}

I really should get a witty signature :[
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Post: #13
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
The mothers had it done because his will said his kids were supposed to go into the custody of his mother, DNA testing has been done, and confirmed none of the kids were his.

As for his skin going pale; he had a skin condition that caused Parts of his body to turn that pale color, so asto not look weird (*snicker*) he had his doctor do a proceedure that would make the rest of his body match the pale blotches. So that he'd be one color all over, instead of black with incredibly random pale blotches all over his body.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 09:40 PM
Post: #14
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
I just found this : http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i...y-michael/
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #15
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
-.-
That is distributing. A father would train their kid to lie like that.

Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Post: #16
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
(10-07-2009 09:40 PM)MeKawaii link Wrote:I just found this : http://trashselector.com/evan-chandler-i...y-michael/

That is such a shame.  And see, that's the thing.  Adults are so money hungry they don't care who they hurt in the process.  They use their kids and their innocence and drive to please their parents to horrible ends.  I believe this makes close to 6 or 7 kids who over the last 5 or so years alone have stepped forward to say He never touched them, that their parents forced them to tell lies so that they could get money out of him.

And lets be honest, sometimes it IS cheaper to just give the people the money than to fight them over it.  When he had the money to give, he did.  Because otherwise it would drag out and do more harm than good. When he didn't have the money, he went to his lawyers to try and save what he could of his finances and his dignity.  People abused him in ways many would never fathom as a form of abuse.

But, I am sure he knows now that the kid nevermeant to hurt him, and that he was put up to it, and I'm also sure he will forgive him.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Post: #17
Re: I Can`t Believe That I Did That....
I decided the other day that Evan Chandler is an idiot. He just wanted the money, and he manipulated his son. He didn't care how it affected Jordan.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)