Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
spontaneous combustion
14-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Post: #1
spontaneous combustion
I had a fireplace and two of my Sims were talking and they just caught on fire for no reason no furniture or objects around them caught on fire before them. So I'm confused did my Sims spontaneously combust?

If i was a Sim i would be couch potato,kind of a loner,sort of athletic,good sense of humor and friendly
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Post: #2
Re: spontaneous combustion
If the fire place was lit, then no. Since Sims are "flammable objects", they have a chance of catching fire if near a flame (as in fireplace, stove, and so on)... even before other objects.
*Note:  I think you can upgrade the fireplace so it doesn't catch stuff on fire if you have a high enough mechanical level.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Post: #3
Re: spontaneous combustion
woah thats so weird, while my sims were on holidays, the place they were staying caught on fire, it was so funny

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Post: #4
Re: spontaneous combustion
My sims are like fire magnets, every time I play I can garuntee at least one thing will burn. The biggest disaster was a birthday party where the cake caught fire and three guests died  {freaked}

Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me.
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Post: #5
Re: spontaneous combustion
Birthday parties always seem to result in someone going on fire  {wacko}

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)