Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rick Astley
05-07-2008, 12:58 AM
Post: #1
Rick Astley
i know his last name's astley but i forgot whether his first is rick or not. Anyways, I was wondering if we can rickroll someone on special occasions, like April fools or on their birthday. That would be funny! You guys have no idea what I have planned for you on April Fool's.  I'm gonna own you all.  {tongue}
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Post: #2
Re: Rick Astley
Aww, now I want to know!

Yes, his name's Rick...I think... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)