Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Former release date
19-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Post: #1
Former release date
If it weren't for that stupid delay Sims 3 would have been coming out tomorrow Sad
We would all be camping in on the forums waiting for it to come out just like we did (some of the old people on here) when we were waiting for the Sims 3 website to launch in March last year... That was fun (:

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
19-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Post: #2
Re: Former release date
And when Bambi went to the Sims 3 event! Good times, good times
19-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Post: #3
Re: Former release date
I hate thinking that I could have gotten the game tomorrow. I could have played all weekend.  >:-(
19-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Post: #4
Re: Former release date
Sorry, but I am going to have to lock this topic as it has to deal with the delay of the game. Please see the sticky above.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)