Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New home picture
17-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Post: #11
Re: New home picture
I remember that everyone was freaking out  because they saw slippers under the bed XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Post: #12
Re: New home picture
(17-02-2009 11:54 PM)мя. ѕιмму link Wrote:I remember that everyone was freaking out  because they saw slippers under the bed XD
and the toilet paper

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Post: #13
Re: New home picture
Oh yeah!  And also the pictures on the bookshelf.  Good times, good times.......
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 02:47 AM
Post: #14
Re: New home picture
yup, this pic was definitely the highlight of its time last year lol!  I still like it though, its a great birds eye view of a home even though it's not the best graphic-wise.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 03:44 AM
Post: #15
Re: New home picture
I remember this! Good times, good times!
Bunny slippers =]
This is from the days when we would overanalyze every single picture EA gave us, paying attention to every little detail. =D

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #16
Re: New home picture
Yeah, and everyone was feaking out about every detail, like the furniture angles, the toilet paper, the island
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Post: #17
Re: New home picture
Yeah, I wholly agree with everybody. Smile I remember the comments well.

"OMG slippers next to the bed!"
"Holy potatoes, toilet paper"
"Zomg I swear that's an ice machiney thingy stuck to the refrigerator... *spaz*"
"Look where the freaking mailbox is dudes!!!"
"The bookshelf has FRAMES on it. And plants. OMG I will DIE happy!"

Oh yes. Good times. Wink

In fact... clicky here for reminiscent times. =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Post: #18
Re: New home picture
... ??? I didn't even notice the toilet paper or the slippers haha  {lol}
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Post: #19
Re: New home picture
(19-02-2009 12:57 PM)iBeCαѕѕie link Wrote:Yeah, I wholly agree with everybody. Smile I remember the comments well.

"OMG slippers next to the bed!"
"Holy potatoes, toilet paper"
"Zomg I swear that's an ice machiney thingy stuck to the refrigerator... *spaz*"
"Look where the freaking mailbox is dudes!!!"
"The bookshelf has FRAMES on it. And plants. OMG I will DIE happy!"

Oh yes. Good times. Wink

In fact... clicky here for reminiscent times. =P
I wasnt here then XD

But it was funny seeing everyone freak out over everything!  Except that Jack dude....
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)