Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I turn a nemesis back to a friend without using cheats?
18-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Post: #1
Can I turn a nemesis back to a friend without using cheats?
On Sims 3, I got flirty with a neighbor one day while my wife was at work. My toddler was in the other room and somehow knew what was going on. From that point on, he strongly disliked me no matter what I did, even after he aged up to a child. I eventually lost my patience and declared him a nemesis. Now our moods are negatively affected whenever we're around each other, since we're enemies. I've been really nice to him ever since, but nothing seems to change. Is there any way to salvage our relationship without using cheats? Thanks for any help or advice any of you can give!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)