Login:
or Register
|
newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
|
|
16-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
hai all... i like SF. i'm newbie here... big love for you all.. i'm from indonesia.. what about you? (region)
|
|||
|
16-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
Welcome to SF! I'm Ahmed.
I'm from Egypt (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
16-03-2010, 04:16 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
Yellooo :3
I'm [removed]. I party in the USA
|
|||
|
16-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
I'm from England.
Welcomeee. =) ![]() |
|||
|
16-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
Hey and welcome to Simsforums! I'm Steven of course and I'm from sunny L.A. lol
|
|||
|
17-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
(16-03-2010 11:20 PM)Steven! link Wrote:Hey and welcome to Simsforums! I'mDitto.! Except you can call me Andrew or Cheese. ![]() Haha I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
17-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
LOL!
|
|||
|
17-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
thanks all... for welcome me... sry for my bad english... i still study... :lol:
|
|||
|
17-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
Don't worry about it. =P
At least you can speak a foreign language. *feels shameful* ![]() |
|||
|
17-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: newbie SF indonesian.. what about you? (region)?
I'm a boring American~^^
Welcome to sf~~ If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)


![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)