Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
|
|
04-05-2009, 08:03 AM
Post: #111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
I'm counting 28 days on my calendar! I won't count today (it's 3am here) and I won't count the 2nd of Jan because that's when I will have it. Just counting the days UNTIL it arrives, aren't you all ECSTATIC!!!! {woot}
New 17" Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!! |
|||
|
04-05-2009, 09:42 AM
Post: #112
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(04-05-2009 08:03 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I'm counting 28 days on my calendar! I won't count today (it's 3am here) and I won't count the 2nd of Jan because that's when I will have it. Just counting the days UNTIL it arrives, aren't you all ECSTATIC!!!! {woot}YES! {clap} i just reserved my game today so yay!
|
|||
|
04-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Post: #113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
I have to get half my exams done with, and my prom, all before I get this game, so it's sort of off-putting, it makes it seem further away.
![]() 28 days to 31 days. ![]() |
|||
|
04-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Post: #114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
For me it says:
28 Days 15 Hours 36 minutes Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
05-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
27 days 21 hours.
|
|||
|
05-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Post: #116
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(04-05-2009 10:24 AM)PixieLott link Wrote:I have to get half my exams done with, and my prom, all before I get this game, so it's sort of off-putting, it makes it seem further away...Prom? O_O You're graduating?? :O I graduate in 2 years o__o; And I'm only like 7 months younger than you! so not fair xD (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
05-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Post: #117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
AND 27 days 5 hours
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
05-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Post: #118
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(05-05-2009 04:24 PM)âAhmed⺠link Wrote:[quote author=PixieLott link=topic=5070.msg231280#msg231280 date=1241429099]..Prom? O_O You're graduating?? :O I graduate in 2 years o__o; And I'm only like 7 months younger than you! so not fair xD [/quote] Yeah, we graduate at 15 and 16 over here. But they changed it to 17 now, but that doesn't affect us. Poor you, by the way. I'm FREE of school in 16 days, including today! OH YEAAAH!
![]() |
|||
|
06-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Post: #119
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
hey im new to the forum im so exited ive been googling sims3 stuff allday for the past week...is it just me or is may dragging her feet slowly lol while april was gone in the blnk of an eye {blink}
|
|||
|
06-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Post: #120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
May is going much faster for me than April did. I was so bogged with school in april that I was extremely stressed. I still have lots of work, but its at an even pace.
I'm not really thinking about the days anymore. <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
But they changed it to 17 now, but that doesn't affect us. ![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)