Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Facebook...
31-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Post: #171
Re: Facebook...
I like it this way Smile  We are a tight knit community.  I like knowing everyone.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Post: #172
Re: Facebook...
Yeah, its like we're a family Smile
a made an attempt at making an ad for SF but i deleted it cause it sucked

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Post: #173
Re: Facebook...
I would hate it if there were more than 60 people who posted all the time!
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Post: #174
Re: Facebook...
How many people regularly post? No more than 15...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Post: #175
Re: Facebook...
(31-10-2009 05:25 PM)Sie link Wrote:How many people regularly post? No more than 15...
Yup. XD
But right now theirs a lot less people due to that thingymajig...
Yeah the reason I don't like posting too much at places like snootysims or MATY is cause I don't get to really talk to people.  {lol} And people over there stay on topic too much which makes it hard to get to know someone.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Post: #176
Re: Facebook...
I don't think I've ever been on a forum other than SF {blink}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #177
Re: Facebook...
I've joined countless forums, posted a few times, and left.
Lurk on tons of them.
This is my main posting station.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Post: #178
Re: Facebook...
(31-10-2009 10:57 PM)Sie link Wrote:I've joined countless forums, posted a few times, and left.
Lurk on tons of them.
This is my main posting station.
Sameee.
I just like this wayy better.

Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Post: #179
Re: Facebook...
same...
My mum posts weird things on facebook...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Post: #180
Re: Facebook...
I usually roam round forums if I'm looking for help, maybe just post 1 thread asking for help, getting the answer then leaving.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)