Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: TS3 is around a year away now... do you think you'll still be here then?
Yes! Of course I will! I'll still be posting as much as I do now!
I will still be here, but probably will post less and less as time goes by.
I'm going to stick around for a while, but I think I'll stray away from the forums eventually.
No, I don't think I'll stay. I just like sharing ideas and such at the moment.
I'm definitely not staying. It's boring here.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
09-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Post: #51
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
A month? Is that what you think? That'd be horrible!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Post: #52
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Well, that is how it was for us in England for TS2. Sad Wait, it was worse... US = September. UK = November.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Post: #53
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
That's terrible.... I don't remember that, as I didn't play TS2 from the start...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Post: #54
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
I know, that is why I would like to get it shipped from an American store to my home for the day or release, regardless of extra costs.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Post: #55
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Really? Well, I do hope you get it the day of its release. You deserve it. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Post: #56
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Thank you. Smile Well, if anyone discovers any sites or info that could help me out with this closer to release time, I would be extremely grateful. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Post: #57
Re: Do you think you'll still be here for TS3?
Oh, I'm sure that information will be very popular with the forums as soon as it is released. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)