Login:
or Register
|
Apartment Life Picture!
|
|
16-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
I just hate losing track of conversations.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
Me too, it's always so difficult even when you have been gone for just a few hours, to catch up.
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
I know, its takes a while to find out wahts ahappening. i hate it! i always miss out on big important things!
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 03:04 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
Same here, actually. I've missed out on both Crank and that other nonsense spammer...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
So did I. I logged on just after they had gone.
![]() I would have given them a piece of my mind! *Shakes Fist at Crank* [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
I was 'fortunate' enough to be on for both attacks. The second spam attack was boring, but Crank's was admittedly a bit of a laugh, as it was so chaotic. {lol}
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
It can't hav ebeen THAT chaotic.
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
Whyever not?
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:29 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
its just some random guy posting things, wasn't it?
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life Picture!
No, everybody got all angry and started shouting and call him douche bag and gay and everything. There were no mods at the time so everyone went a bit haywire. He even said he dated me and Bambi. {rolleyes}
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)