Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intense Lag!!
16-02-2012, 10:02 PM
RE: Intense Lag!!
(15-02-2012 10:09 PM)Vytasb Wrote:  So far i have installed Errortrap, Overwatch, Mastercontroller and Decensor (which doesnt seem to work. theres still mosaics when in the shower, but its not important). I also reinstalled the game off my SSD back to my secondary HHD, because the lag was there either way before. I played for a couple hours yesterday with no problems, but it always worked for a while before it started lagging. Thank you so much everyone for your help. hopefully ill have no more problems. the other mod i was wondering about was "awesome mod"; does this work with the Twallan mods with patch 1.29.55? if so, does anyone have a link? thanks!
Don't touch Awesome Mod, which is an all-in-one mod that may give you additions to the game you may not want, unlike Twallan's pick-and-choose. More important, it is updated whenever the maker J S Pescado "feels like it", unlike Twallan's, who appears to pride himself in ensuring his code is bang up to date with whatever EA throws at him with every patch and Pack.

But most important of all, if you have questions about the mod, Pescado treats "noobs" like poo and encourages his sycophants to do the same, being rude to people on his forum being the highlight of their whole sorry existences. Twallan by contrast is both through and patient.

Save yourself a lot of anger issues and stick to Twallan's along with any he says are safe to use in conjunction with his own mods.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2012, 02:20 AM
(16-02-2012 10:02 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  But most important of all, if you have questions about the mod, Pescado treats "noobs" like poo and encourages his sycophants to do the same, being rude to people on his forum being the highlight of their whole sorry existences. Twallan by contrast is both through and patient.

When I asked a simple question on the MATY forum once, Pescado insinuated that I should be raped. I never went back there and will not use any of his mods. Never.

Twallan has always been nice and helpful. Smile
19-02-2012, 09:25 AM
okay cool. thanks for the advice. i have Errortrap, story progression, overwatch and master controller. i also have quite a few items of store content and im getting some lag still... anything else i can do?
20-02-2012, 11:55 PM
I have no idea. Confused You can try the help forum at http://www.modthesims.info
25-02-2012, 09:35 PM
(17-02-2012 02:20 AM)Cororon Wrote:  When I asked a simple question on the MATY forum once, Pescado insinuated that I should be raped. I never went back there and will not use any of his mods. Never.

Twallan has always been nice and helpful. Smile
[Image: diablo.gif]

Pescado is a waste of a good silver bullet.

I would SO love it if Grant Rodiek broke into his house when he was out, and after wading his way through the piles of empty biscuit wrappers and TV dinner cartons lying all over the floor of his disgusting batchelor pad, stole his computer, his TV, his DVD player, his best Manga comic, his prized Star Trek chess set signed by whoever it was played the original Spock or whatever else is of value to him in his excuse for a life, before spray painting on his walls "ALL PROPERTY IS THEFT - EA GAMES SIMS 3 DEVELOPMENT TEAM (MARXIST-LENINIST)" and see how he likes getting a taste of what he and his rat mates have been doing for years.

(I was going to have Grant write it in dog poo instead, but realised it would have only improved the smell of the place. Poor Grant would probably be on an oxygen machine for a week after venturing into Pescado's pit)

[Image: egyptiandance.gif]
[Image: wacko.gif]
[Image: fryingpan.gif]

[Image: 135762.jpg]