Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homes For Sims
09-09-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: Homes For Sims
Yes I bet it feels very strange. Has anyone walked in on you because they heard you merrily chatting away to yourself?
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Nah, I could never ever record when anyone is home, it just feels wrong. There's a reason I kinda said my goodbyes in the second part of my LP once my mum was home.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

09-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Ah! I haven't watched Part 2 yet. I'll listen out for your hasty departure lol!
09-09-2013, 10:30 AM
You can hear milo barking in the background at the same time, and then he will be barking pretty much all through part 3 when I upload it.

09-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Aw, I don't mind Milo joining in on the commentary - sweet!
10-09-2013, 06:25 PM
I love the bit at the beginning of Part 2 when you're trying to get Adrian to eat breakfast and get ready for work but he wants to have a water balloon fight Big Grin
11-09-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm finally getting around to updating my descriptions on my videos and attempting to creating a new logo.

11-09-2013, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 04:40 PM by Caspin.)
Great! I'll look forward to seeing the next one. I don't know how you find the time to do all these projects as well as go to school!

Your commentary is really funny, by the way, Ollie. I was laughing out loud (literally) over your exasperation when the guy was wedged in his sink and over that creepy stalker. Smile

Oh and I meant to tell you - it's not that unusual for ice-cream vans to come round in the evening. At home ours used to go round as kids were leaving school in the afternoon and then again later on, so people could get ice-creams after dinner. Do you really not have ice-cream vans at all where you live? Mind you, they're pretty rare here now as well. Like the milkman, they've lost out because you can buy everything easily and cheaply in supermarkets.
11-09-2013, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 12:01 PM by Ollie.)
Yeah, they're really rare here, I've only seen one in my life, and that was further away from the city, more towards the countryside.
I forgot to mention that I'm also uploading another part at the moment which should be up in another two hours or so.
I think I'm getting quite better with the commentary, Just wait for part four which I recorded a couple of hours ago, the commentary gets quite odd and creepy.

Edit: Part 3 is now up!

11-09-2013, 04:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 04:42 PM by Caspin.)
Practice makes perfect Smile

I thought I'd done so well at keeping up with your YouTube and then you go and add more! Tongue Will watch that when I'm at home tomorrow night.