Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rating The Expansion Packs
05-05-2013, 09:55 AM
RE: Expansion packs best to worst
In a couple of months. Tongue
Yes, when I manage to get my hands on Pets I will make a pug look-a-like of my dearest little animal, Milo.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Hey did we ever get to see sim-Milo? I can't remember.

I have been pondering on whether to get Generations. I don't have Generations or Showtime. I am certain I do not want Showtime. But with the Sims 3 ending soon, I guess the EPs will all be really cheap and I could pick up Generations to add in. Since I don't plan to get TS4, I feel like making TS3 as complete as possible (but no Katy Perry, not ever!).

Hmmmm.
07-09-2013, 10:40 AM
No, I didn't around to uploading him with pictures.

08-09-2013, 01:31 PM
I have devised a cunning plan to ask my family to get me Generations for Christmas. Aha! So then the only EP I'll be missing is Showtime, which I have no real interest in anyway. Sorted.
10-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Updated - for the last time seeing as there'll be no more EPs!
11-03-2014, 01:13 AM
After inning supernatural in a giveaway, I think I I'll buy Showtime and Into The Future, then add them all into my list.

11-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Jolly good, I will be interested to hear what you think of them. Showtime - you might want to try to get that cheap if possible, as it would seem that the last patch included "go offline" code so that at some point EA will shut down the online features of TS3 and I'm guessing Simport will then be impossible.

Congrats on Supernatural by the way! Smile
10-04-2014, 01:52 AM
So far (from what I played last night), Showtime is somewhat better than I expected, it does have lots of great looking female clothes-the males is a bit icky, seems like they're designed for a stereotypical gay male, just wished it looked more generalised or had more variety in style.
The new professions are okay (although haven't played much yet, in fact I've only really gotten around to playing for tips), just wish that the singers could play in bands, I don't understand why they didn't implement it, like how if you have SN and Seasons, you'd get the weather stone, they could've done the same thing for LN and Showtime.
The world is Starlight Shores looks awesome, despite its size. Love the terrain texture and you get the feel of a nice Hollywood-esque town without it being overly large.

10-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Well that's good news, I'm glad you are finding Showtime to be enjoyable. I hope the careers in it still make sense once Simport is turned off. Presumably you can still put on shows around your town with your own sims. And yes, it's crazy if you can't have a singer in a band - why the hell can't you have that?

It's interesting what you say about Starlight Shores. I suppose that's the only thing I regret about not having Showtime - that I miss out on a major world. I think that Roaring Heights might be quite a good world for Showtime-type activities as well.