Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Olé Olé!
29-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Video Olé Olé!
Mabuhay SimsForums!

Well, it's been a really long time since I signed up for a forum, but hey, what better forum to sign up in than one related to The Sims?

Anyway, hi. I'm Aica, but you can call me chocolatebutternut because that's my username and the first thing you'll see every time I post. (Ha ha ha) I'm a freelance graphic artist from Manila who loves films, Game of Thrones, pizza, and everything nerdy. In short, I'm the typical Asian she-nerd/hipster. Hah Tongue.

I've been playing The Sims for what seems like 7 years, starting with the original game until The Sims 3. As much as I am excited for Sims 4, I'm afraid my computer might not be able to handle it so I guess it'll have to wait. Nah Right now I'm playing The Sims 3 and I'm playing my first prettacy (which I will talk about in the legacy subforum here).

Anyway I'm so excited to meet you guys! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Olé Olé!
Hello Aica and welcome to Sims Forums! Smile

Chocolate, butter and nuts are all excellent things. What are your views on polenta?

To be honest if you have a computer that can currently run The Sims 3 then you are unlikely to have any problems running The Sims 4. The specs are so low I think it could run on a toaster.

Looking forward to talking to you and seeing some pics of your sims!
29-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi Caspin! To be honest, I have never tried polenta. My username is like that because I loved the choco butternut flavor from Dunkin' Donuts.

And ooh, thanks for the info! But before I buy Sims 4, I have to finish my prettacy first Smile

I will post in the subforum soon Smile
30-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Hello Chocolatebutternet (Aica) & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the hob-nobs and polenta, but Ollie's bringing some Fosters.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. On second thoughts it's Boolprop that does the kitchen sinks!

Also feel free to try your luck in the Arcade section - some of those High Scores are long overdue being overtaken.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
30-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Hello Minty! I'll be definitely posting my legacy soon Smile