13-06-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: That awkward moment when...
Oh my ... those are some ... unfortunate ... kids D:

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Indeed they were. But I think it wil pass as they age. Ayla (the one on the left) is a teen by now and normal looking, almost pretty. So there's hope for her cousins, too.
13-06-2015, 12:07 PM
I think a lot of people look better when they get a bit older so it's nice that the same can be true for sims. That's what I'm telling myself anyway. Tongue
15-06-2015, 06:54 AM
That kid on the left is the secret love child of Bruce Forsyth quite clearly. Looks like someone's had themselves a Brucie Bonus.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
18-07-2015, 10:18 PM
I feel like I'm somehow late with updates here... but also I don't really know how to continue?

So, how does this sound: YOU pick a family from the opening post that you would like an update on, and I will do my best to deliver it. OK?
19-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Here to help! I choose the Fuchs! Biggrin
19-07-2015, 07:30 PM
Well then the Fuchs it is!
(that's the german word for fox, by the way, and pronounced like "foox", not like "f*cks")
(most pictures I have of them are crap, sorry.)

[Image: wJj5x74.jpg]

Sibylle was a knowledge sim with the lifetime wish to complete all 7 skills.
(Wanda was like "Oh, 7 of the skills, that should be easy! How many skills are there? ... oh. 7. Nevermind.")
She worked on it day and night and somewhat neglected her kids.

[Image: hILGkNJ.jpg]

Liz had to raise Laurel almost on her own.
But, surprisingly, they got along!

[Image: QUhHLQ6.jpg]

Liz couldn't go to college because of her brother.
So when she grew up, she got herself a job, a house of her own, and a boyfriend. 100 points to whoever guesses his name correctly.

Laurel was of an age with Melissa Jaennicke, whom we already know and love (Did I use "whom" correctly? Please?), so I tried to set them up as a couple.
Not an easy thing, with Melissa being a flirty party-animal and Laurel the quiet, family-oriented kind. (She wanted to become a professional party guest, he wanted to see six of his children marry.)
[Image: ickSkNP.jpg]

They finally found something they had in common: a love for fitness.

[Image: vA2NI6w.jpg]

It was enough to get them to woohoo, obviously, but will it be enough to build a marriage on?

On other news, Liz's boyfriend (his name was David! Who would have guessed that!?) moved in with her...
[Image: aB9APC1.jpg]

...and occasionally brought other girls in.
Cool down, Liz. Everything's fine. You can't see them. It's not like he got Mara and you pregnant at the same time.

Not again.
[Image: rTMN9mP.jpg]
19-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Ah, foxes. Good.

Your sims seem to be reproductive machines, or some of them at least! That kid in the last picture looks as though he's going to take a massive bite out of something or someone.
20-07-2015, 04:23 AM
Hi Wandarine,

I have to apologize. Whenever I see the name Fuchs I always think of the Angry Video Game Nerd. He got the pronunciation wrong as well, btw. Anyway, if the Fuchs have a son, could you name him Fred? Google AVGN if you want more information.
21-07-2015, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 05:17 PM by Wandarine.)
Funny thing is, just NOW did I realise it's ironic that they're foxes and the mother has red hair! Sadly, it doesn't seem to have passed on to the children.

Yes, Caspin, David is quite a reproductive machine. And Mara, too. I can't help it! I just love them little babbies BeatingHeart
If you still have your family tree and want to update it, David and Liz had two daughters called Siobhan and Saoirse. (Pronounced "Shevonn" and "Sirsha", before anyone asks Big Grin )

Simspeaker, I didn't know that one, lol. I'll put Fred on my list, even though Fred Fuchs reminds me of that cartoon fox that promotes sausages:
[Image: th?id=JN.oLO0ngdLI0WcrATl6AyVfA&...p;P=0http:]

Whatever.