Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Useful Guides That has Helped me
15-07-2022, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2022 09:06 PM by Minty.)
Useful Guides That has Helped me
I simply wanted to share some useful guides I have made. I use these guides myself and just want to help someone else with them.

Have you ever noticed that all the fishing guides surround fish and where to find them? You dig through the guide to find out which bait is the best use.

There is no guide or list for just the bait, and I looked long and hard for anything that was just about the bait. No luck, which brings me to the top 10 best baits for your sim to use for catching fish.

I hope this helps you as it helps remind me what the top ten baits are the best. Here are the baits that I find are the best and easiest to get.

There are so many businesses you can open in the Sims 4. If you are anything like me, you may have challenges choosing what business to go with for your sims.

When there are so many choices, it can be hard to narrow down your choices. I looked at some of the best businesses your sims can start up.

Granted, this is subjective to each person, but these are the ones that I found to be simple to run and have great benefits for your sim. These are the top five best businesses for your sims to use.

Whether you use businesses for a rag to riches story or your sim is a business owner, you cannot go wrong with these businesses. What's your ideal store?

Ranking all the DLC for the Sims 4 is highly subjective but very fun. After looking at many gameplays, and reviews for each expansion packs, game packs, stuff packs, and kits, I chose ten that I found to be the most fun.

It was fun to look at every single pack and kit that has come out since the base game. There are over 50 and counting in the line of DLC.

Though it was tough to choose only ten, I made my choices. Here are my top ten, ranked from fun to the most fun.

What's your favorite DLC?
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2022, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2022 09:29 PM by Minty.)
RE: Useful Guides That has Helped me
Dear PureBloodWriter aka Jori Peters aka Jori D Mccoppin of Saint Joseph, MO.

Many thanks for posting up two adverts to your laughable attempt at journalism at a certain Clickfarm webshite, posting links to which you hope will keep you in cream cakes to stuff in your fat face.

I do understand it seems much better than getting a proper job which may require some real work on your part, even if perhaps the exercise might do you good when you have to waddle out of your front door to catch the bus to it.

Unfortunately, I get a little pissed off with those coming in just to advertise their crap elsewhere. It's bad manners.

I know as an American this is an alien concept to you, but maybe you should learn a little about netiquette - it is pretty much of a muchness across the globe, the main part of which is not posting ads on other people's websites without asking their permission first.

Therefore I have taken the liberty of altering your links to somewhere more suitable.

And oh, also of banning your sorry blubberbutt from making any further posts at Sims Forums.

Have a nice day!

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply