Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A youtube series
21-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #4
Re: A youtube series
i kno the risks and negativities of this whole idea.. I thought it thru very well

I know ther is a possibility of bones being broken... but still... Its entertainmen for those that find it fitting

But I mean I wont take it to the extreme like some stunts on Jackass 2. We just want to get a name for

ourselves and get a different thought because I plan to be an accountant when I grow up. Wers the

exitement in that. I dont want a rush from this but an alternative road might pop up from this. If you think

about it. But in awhile my school work will get the best of me and ill stop. So for now I just want this as an

alternative. I hope u understand
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
A youtube series - Gimpy8590 - 21-03-2008, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)