Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
21-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Post: #58
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
(21-07-2008 01:52 AM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:Hehe, you live in Florida, too? Sweet! Smile

And you're welcome! I was hoping to dress it up a bit, but I think it's nice that it's not too wordy...it just gets straight to the point, you know?

I probably shouldn't tell you this, as it makes me sound like a bit of a freak, but I filled up 17 pages of my notebook (front and back) with information from the event. Wink Seeing as I have really small handwriting, that's quite a feat. Wink I don't think I blinked much through the whole presentation... Wink
Your not a freak,I write like that also when it something that interests me.That's good thing though cause you gave us the best info.You should look into video game magazine journaling or something.You could write articles on exclusive games coming up and since you listened well and got the major points you did really well!!!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)