Login:
or Register
|
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
|
|
21-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Hehe, thank you! I really appreciate that.
Like I said, I'm sure I could have done better, and I also have a lot more to share with all of you, but hopefully I/it answered a lot of your questions, which was the whole point of this.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report - bambigoddess - 20-07-2008, 03:47 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Like I said, I'm sure I could have done better, and I also have a lot more to share with all of you, but hopefully I/it answered a lot of your questions, which was the whole point of this.