Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
21-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Post: #60
Re: The Sims 3 Event ~ Full Report
Most of all though you proved to me the game is no where from being complete.I had the theory for a long time that the game was complete since they were releasing all of this info to us but,I guess not since there so much they still have to work on.I had know idea how hard they must be working on the game there really working hard to give us fans a great game.Well I'm going to quite saying there done and release the game so maybe this time we'll have a complete game that's bug free.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)