Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One thing I'm wondering
16-03-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #11
Re: One thing I'm wondering
(16-03-2008 11:04 PM)simgrapes link Wrote:I still think that given the no lot open neighborhood system, there will be fast load less switching between households. It's not like if one sim moves in with another sim and you choose to control the new household you can still control the other family members in the old  household.
It should be like this...
  • Game starts
  • Choose household to play
  • Neighborhood loads
  • Play as any sim in the selected household and switch between them as in sims 1&2
  • pause game zoom out a little and click on another playable house
  • Message appears asking if you want to switch households, click yes
  • Game unfreezes and you are in control of the other household with out loading
  • No time was lost in switch
  • other household goes into auto pilot


Very nice!

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)