Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BIRTHDAYS!
21-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Post: #1
BIRTHDAYS!
I thought I would be a good Idea if your Sims friends had Birthday Parties or Weddings etc that you could be invited to and you would be able to buy them a pressant.. and the same for if your sims had parties to be able to get presants you might not be able to buy normally..
Huh
I can understand that it would be hard with all the NPC's you'd have to make and stuff but i t would be cool to go along that idea
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
BIRTHDAYS! - Abog - 21-03-2008 09:39 AM
Re: BIRTHDAYS! - Little.Miss.Sunshine - 21-03-2008, 09:40 AM
Re: BIRTHDAYS! - tv_freak - 21-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Re: BIRTHDAYS! - CrystalWebb321 - 21-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Re: BIRTHDAYS! - Munsta - 21-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Re: BIRTHDAYS! - lillayday123 - 21-03-2008, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)