Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everything.
21-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Post: #5
Re: Everything.
AGREE!! I didn't get ALL of the eps for Sims 1 or 2, but I think that in Sims 3 this would be nice because then I wouldn't feel like I wasted my money on Sims 1 and 2 and EPs because then I'd get a better version or whatever. But I don't think that this will happen because the price is only 50 bucks. check it out on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-15...84&sr=1-16
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Everything. - CrystalWebb321 - 21-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Re: Everything. - Munsta - 21-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Re: Everything. - CrystalWebb321 - 21-03-2008, 12:50 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)