Login:
or Register
|
RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
|
|
20-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009!
You Work at 15 years old? You are one busy little mama {lol}.Is it hard taking care of Kids? But what am I saying,My mother and my brother was there and I know what its like to take care of kids!
.I am a kid but my cousins are 1 and a half and 5 and we had to take care of them!I loved the wedding I was at,hope you didnt say "Yes,Finally we are rid of that guy!" {lol}.PS,Yes Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally we are getting updates,a couple days ago,I saw the pic with the Man and and a boy playing chess and also the boy and the Man painting his wife and Mom Lol His drawing was horiible {woot}. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RELEASE DATE! February 20th, 2009! - Cassie - 20-08-2008, 10:04 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



.I am a kid but my cousins are 1 and a half and 5 and we had to take care of them!I loved the wedding I was at,hope you didnt say "Yes,Finally we are rid of that guy!" {lol}.