Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 3 for mac
28-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Post: #8
Re: The Sims 3 for mac
I don't believe it'll be a whole year. I was speaking to my Dad about it (cos I also have a MAC) and he said it'll probably be about 4-6 months. But it COULD Be longer and it COULD be shorter. He also said try to think of the positives. He said that if they release it on PC and get feedback about a problem, or maybe it's a bit slower than they had planned, they can fix it so it runs better on MAC, if you get me.
I'm not saying it WILL be better, I'm just trying to stay positive lol Smile

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
The Sims 3 for mac - Kogal92 - 26-08-2008, 11:48 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)