Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Post: #220
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Okay, here's a WTF!? moment like I've never seen before.

Okay, well I had to go to the bathroom, and the cabinet door was open and I looked in and I saw my mom's tampons (of course she uses them, la duh! it'd be gross if she didn't! {wacko} ) and I saw the top of the box and there was a Box Top coupon. XD

I'm like, WTF!?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)