Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I just got AL =]
05-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Post: #23
Re: I just got AL =]
Your welcome XD

I just uploaded two videos up on youtube. Well, the second one is processing... but anyways, this is the second part for the review: http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=188 (more pictures Tongue) and the videos are in this post: http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=190

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
I just got AL =] - skitskatscott15 - 28-08-2008, 02:25 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)