Login:
or Register
|
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
|
|
07-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
Lol, I've never ever been regular at all. They don't even come at a certain regular time of the month (like always in the first half, or always in the second half of a month) it's just completely random, which isn't nice because of school. I'd love to know the EXACT date like some girls do, that'd be so helpful.
Umm, mine only last a day and a half to two days, usually. I'm a shortie. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature) - Chanel - 24-08-2008, 08:11 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)