Login:
or Register
|
Car designs
|
|
20-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Car designs
Ok, so in the collectors edition of the sims 3 you get 2 special cars but that got me thinking...clothes and furniture is supposed to be very customizable so will cars be customizable too?
I wouldn't want the game to have like 5 base cars and those are the only ones you can have because I would get annoyed seeing the same cars driving around all the time so do you think cars might be customizable too? I doubt they will be very customizable but do you think they will be a little customizable. ~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Car designs - CountryGal4132 - 20-10-2008 11:46 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)