Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: what are you most excited about?
ages
eyes
hair
traits
clothes
everythingO.O
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
creating sims
22-03-2008, 04:51 AM
Post: #4
Re: creating sims
hair, traits, ect...

I don't think you put in the body size sliders.

Sad


those I'm really excited about.


I'm also wondering how gradual aging and picking an age in Create-a-sim is going to work... another slider, maybe?

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
creating sims - chocolat502 - 22-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Re: creating sims - b1245p - 22-03-2008, 04:21 AM
Re: creating sims - Truswagga - 22-03-2008, 04:34 AM
Re: creating sims - BrokenHeartTheory - 22-03-2008 04:51 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)