Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What one thing do you want the most?
17-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Post: #36
Re: What one thing do you want the most?
(17-03-2008 01:26 AM)Illustrator link Wrote:I want umbrellas and ceilings. Big Grin

Yes. This makes me happy.

I hope they have umbrellas... Especially because they said that 'if your sim gets rained on, he'll be pissy all day' or something to that effect.

ceilings would also be amazing.

I second the relationship stuff. I hate that there is no real division between platonic friendship and romantic relationships. If you have a best friend, you can just kiss them and fall in love. It shouldn't work that way; even if you DO have a high relationship with someone, it could be just as friends, and they may not be at all interested in a romantic relationship.

I would like unrequited love Smile It would make things so much more fun and also more challenging... Because there is no challenge to making sims fall in love in TS2. You just have them talk, play red hands, kiss, and make babies. Nothing to it.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)