Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What traits will you choose?
17-03-2008, 09:09 AM
Post: #32
Re: What traits will you choose?
(17-03-2008 08:46 AM)Leafy link Wrote:I saw artistic up there... I hope they differentiate between artistic and crafty. There is a rather... large difference there. I am very crafty, but not at all artistic. I can't draw at all, but I can make jewelry, can knit, can do sculptures, etc...

Knitting, Jewelery, and Sculpting are all considered certain types of arts. :3 You don't need to be able to draw to be artistic at all, I know plenty of people that can't draw but they indulge in the arts. So, there isn't much difference. Other than how serious you take them, or if it's a hobby. That would put you at the difference of an artist, or just a person that enjoys art. And even then the line is blurred a lot of the time. ;D

Anyway, on topic again.
I plan on starting off by making my family, as far back as is still living at the moment. Which means my grandparents will be plopped into one house. And I will force myself to be honest, rather than nice when choosing their traits.

Grandma (Francis)
Daredevil
Good Sense of Humor
Natural Cook
Inappropriate
Playful

Grandpa (Robert)
Charismatic
Grumpy
Handy
Workaholic
Playful

Then I plan on making the rest of my family, but only out to Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins. No Second-Cousins or anything, I don't even think I've seen that much of family in years anyway, no idea what they look like.

Obsessive Little Otaku<br /><br />Ask if you want to know what I like.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
What traits will you choose? - sims3luva22 - 14-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - nicki - 14-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Leafy - 15-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - frkzd718 - 15-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Leafy - 15-03-2008, 05:43 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Cassie - 16-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - holisox - 16-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - holisox - 16-03-2008, 04:41 AM
Re: What traits will you choose? - Verno77 - 16-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Re: What traits will you choose? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 04:20 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)