Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Sims Story
27-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Post: #29
Re: A Sims Story
She's really a brat? {lol}

I have never seen this side of you, Majick! {lol}

But then how she did treat Nick, and how she don't want her son to have a father, and not thinking about how Nelson would feel...that is selfish. 

Nick is based a lot off my cousin's crazy ex boyfriend.  I had to spend everyday with them, and I was never comfy around him. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
A Sims Story - yummybunny - 24-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Re: A Sims Story - Majick - 30-12-2008, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)