Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Sims Story
29-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Post: #51
Re: A Sims Story
I even had to laugh at those names...it is hard to come up with horrible names on purpose that a lot of people wouldn't want a child to be named.

And that's what I figured about Nelson...I wanted to make everything as real as possible (or as I can get on this website).  I loved how Nelson turned out--what made me worry was with how many glitches TS2 had, I thought that he was a clone of his father, but he turned out being much better looking. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
A Sims Story - yummybunny - 24-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Re: A Sims Story - Majick - 30-12-2008, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)