Login:
or Register
|
Premade Sims for Download!
|
|
01-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Premade Sims for Download!
We all have our favorite pre-made Sims (Brandi Broke!) from our games, well tonight I am offering three! A while back, I made a request on TS2.com BBS for Daniel Pleasant (mine died and I couldn't resurrect him), and a player generously used his simPE to extract Daniel from his game, and uploaded him for me to download. He then offered to do any other sims. I asked for Brandi Broke, and Bella Goth (duh!), and he did them for me.
So, tonight, I am offering the same three Sims to you! Here they are, for your downloading pleasures! Brandi Broke
![]() http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_deta...id=1486928 Bella Goth ![]() http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_deta...id=1486925 Daniel Pleasant ![]() http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim_deta...id=1486927 If you do download these wonderful Sims, be sure to let me know. And above all else, enjoy! Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Premade Sims for Download! - Majick - 01-01-2009 05:39 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: BrandiBroke.jpg]](http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/Majick3681/BrandiBroke.jpg)
![[Image: BellaGoth.jpg]](http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/Majick3681/BellaGoth.jpg)
![[Image: DanielPleasant.jpg]](http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r96/Majick3681/DanielPleasant.jpg)