Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Post: #19
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time flies by so fast, especially when your not thinking about it. I would of never guessed that The Sims 3 would be coming out next month. When I first heard about it this past early summer, with the first pics of CAS on the launch of their website, I was like wow this is going to be something...we aren't going to be able to play this game until like fall quarter of 09 or early to mid 10; but when they said that is what set to launch in stores in Februray --- overjoyed yeah!  {lol} {lol}

I'm not going to rush too much to go get the game when its out on the store shelves, and pull out some of my muscles lol. I'm going to stay calm and just go patiently to pick my copy up.

Now that it is coming out next month maybe now, finally will get to see some real cool neat stuff about the game....lets not forget that contest thing they did with the people able to go test out the game, and make some sims of their own, So thats going to be quite exciting as well.  {clap} {clap} {clap}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)