Login:
or Register
|
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
07-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, even if it got delayed till march, while I would be extremely upset I wouldn't be devastated because that's still before summer and it's not like a six month delay. With that said though, I still think it's February because EA, and the majority of sites, say it will be out February 20th.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
SIMS3 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Julzz - 01-01-2009, 03:36 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)