Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
10-01-2009, 05:18 AM
Post: #145
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
I miss doing that and I miss that boy.  I will be playing wrestling with my brother and him.  It is really good exercise.  Then we are violent.  We would be throwing stuff at each other, doing drop kicks, our friend would be getting hurt...I got my nose busted with a water bottle.  We would be cussing and everything.  Then we go back to playing the game, then go off, and acting like our own created wrestlers from the video game.

My wrestler always has real problems, so does our friend.  Then my brother's wrestler is perfect...he has nothing wrong with him..no drama or nothing...BORING!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3 - Cassie - 15-09-2008, 06:44 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)