Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
10-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Post: #151
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
It is really fun.  Acting my age is boring.  I don't even act my age at work.

In front of the boss, I do.  Well, the boss don't care, as long as things are done.

And just wanna know, how old are you?

One time, I remember that I saw this friend at a school district concert.  We were hours early...we were playing tag around the instruments, and got fussed at by a teacher.

Then one teacher would always let us talk.  She would always tell us to be quiet, but we couldn't help it.  We would be talking about everything in that class, talking about teachers, who's pregnant, who I hate...he would say his personal business...and out loud...cussing...then sometimes the teacher would come over and say, "OMG!  That really did happen?"

We were so cool with that teacher that she let us break the rules.  We ate in the computer lab, I bought my lizards and they crawled around, but none of my teachers cared.  I was a loner...and I guess they thought I was bored.  My lizard pooped on my friend and we was cracking up.  He was flipping out in class...and everyone was doing their work.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3 - Cassie - 15-09-2008, 06:44 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)