Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
10-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Post: #156
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
kids are cruel, my frog died at my grandparents and they live on a hill with a deck that overlooks thier backyard and one of my boy cousins puts the dead frog on a badminten racket and launches the dead frog over the deck through the air. I was so mad at him.
I wish I could actually meet the people I really relate to on the forums lol! You're not too far, a few states over lol! But in the same country which isn't too bad considering all the different countries represented here. Almond sounds really nice, I love pets with personalities like that, of course they all have them. one of my friends from middle school had a really nice pet rat. It loved her and knew it's name and everything. She was so upset when it died. ~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3 - Cassie - 15-09-2008, 06:44 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)