Login:
or Register
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
|
|
10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #168
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
My dogs won't be around for long. One's like 14 or 15 and the other one is turning 10 this year. The 10 year old is a medium sized dog...I hope she is around for a few more years at least. The oldest one is my grandma's dog...we just adopted her, so she wouldn't be sent to the pound. They would had put her old butt to sleep anyways.
My grandma is tired of her...she moved out to live with my aunt, but is tired of sending money for the dog. She asked me why don't we put her to sleep. Well, we're attached to her now, plus, I'm not putting down any animal if I can help it. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3 - Cassie - 15-09-2008, 06:44 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



