Login:
or Register
|
The Peterson Story
|
|
13-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Post: #19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: The Peterson Story
She has REALLY bad luck.
I mean, she didn't want to be tied down by kids, then she has twins, instead of a single baby. Now she's tied down even double! How ironic. {lol} She does need the father now, if she don't want to be super tied down. It sucks that he is old, because (I am gonna put this in facts of real life) you don't really know how long old people are gonna last. He can take them, and give her a break on certain days. At least she didn't run into a dog of a man that didn't run after seeing that he'd gotten a girl pregnant. The good men always gotta be shunned away. I really am loving this story! Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Peterson Story - phoebe91 - 04-01-2009, 07:48 AM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



